once i dated a guy who stopped talking to me for a month and i found out he didn’t like me anymore but he was too scared to dump me so he just ignored me and i spammed his facebook with wiki links on how to break-up with your girlfriend
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
|—||Some more little life lessons, by Daisy Lola. (via spearmintblonde)|
Keep in mind that these may not apply to all cosplays, and that its not mandatory at all! Skill level should never hold you back from cosplaying what you want to, just do your best. But if you are interested, here are some quick tips on taking your cosplay to another level :)
"When I got into the music industry a majority of female artists I’d seen were trying to regurgitate an ideal of the female image. They were trying to be almost a replica of what was popular. I just found that to be very boring and dishonest. I just wanted to be in control of my clothes. I wanted that choice. That’s the only things that I’m saying. Women should not be marginalized. We shouldn’t play into the sexism." - Janelle Monae [x[
my dad and i were hanging christmas lights outside and he plugged them in and said “doesn’t this just light up your life?” and i asked him why he was pun-ishing me and he had to sit down to think of a good comeback
he just came into my room to tell me i won
he can’t look me in the eyes
e’rybody’s all like “fandom’s where i found community and understanding and happiness’
and i’m in the corner like “fandom’s where i found my high blood pressure and an insatiable urge for murder”